These are wonderful muffins! You can opt out of the topping as I did in this pic, or you can make these muffins even more tasty by adding the topping:) Recipe makes 12.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup veggie oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease or line muffin pan with muffin cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder in a large bowl.
- Place veggie oil into a 1 cup measuring cup, add egg and lightly stir, then add milk to fill cup. Mix with flour mixture and fold in blueberries. Fill muffins to 3/4 full, sprinkle crumb mixture.
- Crumb Topping: mix sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl, breaking up the butter with your fingers until the mixture resembles course crumbs.
- Bake 20-25 mins. Enjoy!